The ESRF is organising a series of LIVE webinars on the latest ESRF research. Our scientists will show examples of recent results of experiments carried out at the ESRF and will present what science EBS, the new Extremely Brilliant Source, will enable.
Tune in via Zoom (link to be communicated on the ESRF website: http://www.esrf.fr/home/
You will have the opportunity to ask our scientists any questions you may have via the Zoom ‘Q & A’ option.
- 19/06/20 – 2:00 p.m. “Phase transitions and Emergence of structural complexity” – Mohamed Mezouar, ESRF scientist
Link to connect to the webinar: https://esrf.zoom.us/j/
91763495734?pwd= OGNIRW9BUmhrOU9GYXdjTVdlNDRyUT 09
- 26/06/20 – 2:00 p.m. “Cultural Heritage at the ESRF: from the discovery of masters’ secrets to the conservation of artworks” – Marine Cotte, ESRF scientist
- 03/07/20 – 2:00 p.m. “Soft Matter” (exact title to be communicated later) – Andreï Petukhov, Utrecht University
- 10/07/20 – 2:00 p.m. “X-ray absorption spectroscopy for solving chemical problems” – Kirill Lomachenko, ESRF scientist
- 17/07/20 – 2:00 p.m. “Pushing the boundaries of macromolecular crystallography at EBS” – Daniele De Sanctis, ESRF scientist
Funding: The organisation of this webinar series is supported by STREAMLINE, a European project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 870313.