We invite you to participate in the VI International Youth Scientific School-Conference “Modern Problems of Physics and Technology”, which will be held from 17 to 21 April 2017 at the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI in Moscow.
The conference is dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI” and the 95th anniversary of Academician N.G. Basova.
- Nuclear physics and technologies, particle physics, astrophysics and cosmophysics – N.S.Barbashina, Chairman
- Laser physics, solid state physics, optics and plasma physics – A.P.Kuznetsov, Chairman
- IT technologies, intelligent systems, cybersecurity – S.Yu.Misyurin, Chairman
- Engineering physics technologies for biomedicine – V.Yu.Timoshenko, Chairman
- Electronics, automatics, spintronics, nanotechnologies – N.I. Kargin, Chairman
- Reports in English on all subjects of the School – Yu.A.Aleshchenko, Chairman
Доклад сотрудников МНИЦ «Когерентная рентгеновская оптика для установок «Мегасайенс»:
Sorokovikov M.N., Savin V.V., Savina L.A., Lyakhova N.G. «Corrosion-resistant powder alloys for high-energy permanent magnets of the Fe-TM-Nd-REM-B system». VI International scientific school-conference “Modern problems of physics and technology” National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute), April 17-21, 2017